Welcome to Stayflexi, a property and vacation rental management platform( the “Stayflexi Platform”) owned and managed by StayFlexi, Inc, a Delaware corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Company”, “Stayflexi”, “we”, “us” and/or “our”). These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us governing the use of all our services directly or indirectly made available online or through any mobile device. By accessing, browsing, and using our platform, you the (“Customer”) acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Scope of Stayflexi Services
- The Stayflexi Platform offers various management tools for those managing properties on a short-term or long-term basis (each, a “Property”, and collectively, the “Properties”), to guests (the “Guests”).
- The Stayflexi Platform can also be used with third-party platforms such as Airbnb or Expedia (the “Third Party Channels”) to manage their inventory on the said Third Party Channels
- Each Customer has an “Account” on the Stayflexi Platform with which he or she can manage multiple Properties. Each Account is first and foremost accessible by the Account’s administrator (the “Admin User(s)”) and the Admin User is given access to tools for managing the Account itself. For instance, the Admin User can set up user accounts that the Admin User can assign to his or her team members so that they can manage the Properties using Stayflexi Platform’s Property management tools.
- Creating and managing an account
- In order to use the Stayflexi Platform, the Customer must apply for registration. The Customer must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the property to register to the Stayflexi Platform, and the Customer is fully accountable for any outcome that may result from the Customer’s failure to do so. Within the application process, Stayflexi may request additional information, documentation and materials from the Customer, as it deems necessary, at its sole discretion.
- Once we complete processing, evaluating and considering the Customer’s application, we will determine, at our sole discretion, whether to accept or decline the Customer’s application to register to the Stayflexi Platform. We are not obligated to admit the Customer to the Stayflexi Platform. The Customer will have no plea, claim or demand against Stayflexi in connection with any decision we may or may not make regarding the Customer’s application or admission. Our decision is final and non-contestable. If we decline the Customer’s application to register to the Stayflexi Platform, these Terms will immediately terminate. If we believe that the registration information that the Customer provided is false or not correct, current or complete, or if we believe that the Customer has violated these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Customer’s application to register to the Stayflexi Platform. However, we have no obligation to verify the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information that the Customer or others have provided nor are we liable for losses or any damage resulting therefrom. The customer may not hold payments that Stayflexi is entitled to due to such action by Stayflexi.
- Stayflexi shall not be responsible for the conduct and actions that the users engage in on the Account, the Customer is responsible for these actions including any changes, deletion, and adding costly features.
- Third Parties
- If the Customer wishes to connect its Account to a Third Party Channel (each such interconnection is named an “Integration”), then the Stayflexi Platform may need to change the email or other user credential for the Customer to use with each respective Third Party Channel. The Stayflexi Platform will then maintain the Integration with the Customer’s account on the Third Party Channel. To do this, the Customer may need to change the email address or other user credential that he or she has listed on the Third Party Channel. Also, in order for the Stayflexi Platform to operate properly, the Customer must keep its account on the Third Party Channel connected to the Customer’s Account on the Stayflexi Platform.
- The Customer will have no plea, claim or demand against Stayflexi for any loss of data, reservations or revenue due to Customer’s failure to keep his or her account on the Third Party Channel connected to the Customer’s Account on the Stayflexi Platform. The Customer is exclusively responsible for all consequences of such failure.
- Once connected to an Integration, the STayflexi Platform automatically imports the Properties and Guest related data in the Customer’s accounts on the respective Third Party Channel, such as listings, reservations, past Guests, etc. Stayflexi allows you to manage future reservations (reservations that were already booked where the check-in is in the future) on the Stayflexi Platform right away. These reservations will be charged regularly as Stayflexi Platform sees fit.
- Stayflexi is not liable for any problems in the Customer’s Account on a Third Party Channel, including response rate or the account being locked out. Payments to Third-Party Channels are at the Customer’s cost and responsibility.
- Our payment process service is provided by a third party, and it is offered to the Customer on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Stayflexi is not liable for any error or malfunction in such payment process service. the Customer is exclusively responsible for all tax filings and withholdings in connection with the collection of fees made through such payment process service. The Payment Processor may charge additional transaction fees for the integration with the Customer’s Stayflexi Account. We may deduct or withhold any amounts collected through the payment process service, to the extent we determine it to be necessary.
Any applicable settlement for a booking will happen to the hotel/property within a week after the booking’s checkout date. Payout of this settlement will happen to the Payout Method designated by the hotel/property owner. The time it takes to receive Payouts once released by StayFlexi may additionally depend upon the Payout Method selected and the Payout Method provider’s processing schedule.