Stayflexi is Silicon Valley based hospitality company working on disruptive platforms for hotels.
Stayflexi offers time based flexible bookings platform for hotel guests (UBER for hotels). We empower hotels with our unique AI and IOT enabled platform services for room inventory management, distribution and sales (SALESFORCE for hotels). Stayflexi bridges the gaps in highly fragmented hotel and BNB industry while bringing in new WIN WIN flexible bookings model to this one trillion-dollar hospitality market. Stayflexi Digital franchising moves off operational expenses and online management hassles for hotels while standardizing and boosting revenues based on unique flexible stays concept.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
As a UI developer, you will bring your unique skill set and experience to our organization, and work on building cutting edge front end components of Stayflexi. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers, who will push the boundaries on engineering brilliant solutions and contribute to shaping our future.
Note: Please highlight the keywords which you believe are important in your resume.
1.Build world class travel web applications. The front end services should scale well and be very reliable. Build user friendly and responsive UI interfaces.
2. Drive the future of Stayflexi products in the industry and contribute to a world class user experience across all of Stayflexi’s products
3. Eager to look for better ways to make the customers experience remarkable
5. Demonstrate technical leadership skills. Work under tight deadlines using agile/scrum methodologies.
6. Participate in design and code reviews
1. Bachelor’s of Engineering – Preferably in Computer Science or Information Science
2. At least 2 years of industry experience (If you feel you are exceptional in UI development, this does not apply to you)
3. Demonstrated expertise in front end software development.
5. Have a strong understanding of web standards and compatibility between various browsers
6. Understands how to troubleshoot UI issue in the browser. Has good debugging skills.
7. Has the ability to write clean and methodical code. Can quickly adhere to the fixed set of coding conventions.
8. Good knowledge of client side UI performance and how it can be improved.
9. Knowledge of web services and how to interact with web api’s from UI
10. Experience in server side scripting – Python a big plus.
11. Experience in web development frameworks, especially Django, a big plus.
12. Prior experience working in a Travel Company as a UI developer a huge plus.