Stayflexi is modern operating system for hotels and vacation rentals, backed by Y Combinator, based out of Silicon Valley.
- Develop comfort with the product offerings at Stayflexi and leverage knowledge to assist users
- Have a clear understanding of the workflows and needs of users
- Balance and prioritize multiple tickets at once, conduct research, and maintain an ongoing support queue
- Delight users through effective and efficient communication and resolutions of issues
- Gather careful data points for each issue presented to you in order to inform a thoughtful and elegant resolution to the customers
- Maintain communication with users and internal stakeholders to ensure an excellent user experience
- Being present on all channels
- Providing fast responses
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and drive meetings and engagements with potential users
- Handling real time issues and escalations
- Coordinating with CSMs
- Providing resolutions within the TAT
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology – Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1000+ hotels in 10 different countries and growing rapidly.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Join us to make a difference in hospitality