We are interested in hiring a dedicated and energetic individual as a Revenue Analyst to join our Revenue Management Team. Your ideal goal is to boost the hotel revenue for the assigned portfolio As a Revenue Analyst, you are responsible for managing the OTA segment and work towards the overall increase on the hotel’s revenue.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for given portfolio of hotels revenue and loss.
- Review the monthly forecast, budget and strategies of hotels for the given
portfolio and suggest the practical necessary actions to maximize the
revenue on daily basis.
- Maintain good rapport with hotel team and external channel partners to
achieve the targeted RevPAR as per the hotel budget.
- Regular checks on rate parity and promotion parity on the OTAs.
- Submit the promised reports on timely basis with accurate details.
- Hospitality or Travel Domain Graduation
- Should have worked in a hotel either FO / Revenue / Sales.
- Hands on handling OTA.
- Good communication skills with fluency in South Languages.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard and smart working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Should be good in excel.
- Experience in Revenue Management.