Stayflexi is modern operating system for hotels and vacation rentals, backed by Y Combinator, based out of Silicon Valley.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end flows of core Stayflexi platform and product experience
- Create exceptional experiences of customer onboarding, product awareness and adoption
- Position product on the lines of product-led growth trajectory, less outbound sales and more inbound adoption
- Work with engineering team to clearly articulate customer needs, document latest features and perform UATs
- Work with marketing team to clearly define product adoption goals, promote product on right channels and measure the traction
- Work with sales team to create/enhance sales decks/playbooks and gather feedback of newly launched features
- Work with CEO to understand company’s short term mission and long term vision, align the product strategies accordingly and provide periodic insights on traction.
- Build processes that will scale as the team, product and company grows
Who you are:
- You are a great story teller, excellent writing and communication skills
- You must deeply understand the customers and product workflows to create empathetic product experiences
- You have 5+ years of experience working as SaaS product manager, preferably in travel / hospitality areas
- You have a proven track record of taking initiatives, frictionless execution and delivering results
- Minimum bachelor degree in computer science or business administration
- Ownership driven, worked in travel tech or demonstrated interest in traveling / hospitality background
- Comfortable with the fast pace
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology – Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1000+ hotels in 10 different countries and growing rapidly.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Join us to make a difference in hospitality