Mobile Application Developer
Stayflexi is modern operating system for hotels and vacation rentals, backed by Y Combinator, based out of Silicon Valley.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of Stayflexi B2C and B2B mobile apps using hybrid mobile app development frameworks(like ionic). They will work in all phases of the development cycle: concept to implementation. Strong knowledge in mobile app development life cycles and app deployment on production systems is a must.
Note: Please highlight the keywords which you believe are important in your resume
- 4+ years of experience of working with hybrid mobile application frameworks
- 3+ years of Ionic / Angular / Cordova, preferred work experience with the latest Ionic version 4
- Experience in UI design is a plus
- Experience of python, java and database knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 4+ years’ experience in related area
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms and hybrid platforms
- Ionic, angular and node.js is preferred
- Strong java scripting knowledge
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology – Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1000+ hotels in 10 different countries and growing rapidly.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Join us to make a difference in hospitality