International Business Development Manager
Stayflexi is Silicon Valley based hospitality company working on disruptive platforms for hotels.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a results-driven business development manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects for International clients. They must provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We are headquartered in California and operations in Bangalore, India.
- To help expand and supervise relationships with potential clients of Stayflexi. Manage the full sales cycle, from placing outbound sales calls, managing sales pipeline, to negotiating and closing out the sales process.
- Developing and maintaining the required knowledge of the company and its services to identify customer needs and maximize the opportunity.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
- Providing prospective clients with complete knowledge of our software through demos to bring them into our platform.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Be informed of best practices and promotional trends.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or 1 to 2 years of prior sales experience.
- Experience in International Sales for Hospitality Industry will be a plus.
- Willing to work in night shift.
- Interest in working within the hospitality technology space.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have a good command over making telephonic conversations.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback