Front End Engineer
Stayflexi is a Modern Operating System for Hotels and Vacation Rentals backed by Y Combinator. We offer an end to end fully automated Management and Sales engine. With our product, we are enabling hotel supplies (rooms and amenities) to be managed, distributed and sold on a flexible basis, under single platform. With Stayflexi, hotels can not only streamline property management operations and cut down costs by 70% but also seamlessly offer best guest experiences – flexible check ins and checkouts, self check ins (like flights), self upgrades and self services in a completely automated way. Just what is required for the post COVID world. We also actively upsell unsold rooms and amenities to guests through our own marketing channels like google and messaging, driving more direct revenues. We are live across 600 hotels in 6 different countries. Through our SaaS offering, we are sourcing around 40,000 rooms and logging over 2500 room bookings every single day.
As a Frontend engineer, you will bring your unique skill set and experience to our organization, and work on building cutting edge front end components of Stayflexi. We are looking for enthusiastic engineers, who will push the boundaries on engineering brilliant solutions and contribute to shaping our future.
- Build world class travel web applications. The front end services should scale well and be very reliable. Build user friendly and responsive UI interfaces.
- Drive the future of Stayflexi products in the industry and contribute to a world class user experience across all of Stayflexi’s products
- Eager to look for better ways to make the customers experience remarkable
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills. Work under tight deadlines using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Bachelor’s of Engineering – Preferably in Computer Science or Information Science
- At least 2 years of industry experience (If you feel you are exceptional in UI development, this does not apply to you)
- Demonstrated expertise in front end software development.
- Have a strong understanding of web standards and compatibility between various browsers
- Understands how to troubleshoot UI issues in the browser. Has good debugging skills.
- Has the ability to write clean and methodical code. Can quickly adhere to the fixed set of coding conventions.
- Good knowledge of client side UI performance and how it can be improved.
- Knowledge of web services and how to interact with web api’s from UI
- Experience in server side scripting – Python a big plus.
- Experience in web development frameworks, especially Django, a big plus.
- Prior experience working in a Travel Company as a UI developer a huge plus.