Customer Success Manager
Stayflexi is modern operating system for hotels and vacation rentals, backed by Y Combinator, based out of Silicon Valley.
- Work with our existing clients to understand their needs and align them to our solution.
- Manage and track onboarding progress of your accounts
- Perform initial training and smooth handover of property to hotel.
- Be responsible for collecting any outstanding payments, work with the accounts team to raise invoices.
- Product Adoption: Own responsibility for expansion of the Stayflexi products. Act as subject matter expert to train customers, partners and internal employees. Develop strategic and tactical initiatives to maintain and improve customer onboarding, retention and engagement. Benchmark progress on a quarterly basis, gather program measurements, and track and analyze the data to ensure achievement of the business goals agreed.
- Account Management: Lead regular status meetings with customers to review open initiatives and address any challenges impeding successful use of Stayflexi products. Diffuse customer conflicts effectively through rational and balanced resolution techniques often turning issues into opportunities to strengthen relationships. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers and channel partners.
- Customer Empowerment: Be the Voice of the Customer and a strong advocate for your customers’ interests to the organization. Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management and engineering to shape the product development roadmap. Identify use cases not yet covered by our current platform / patterns on issues faced by customers
What we look for:
- Client Success experience: The ideal candidate will have had 2+ years of experience working in Client Success, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills: The role will spend a large portion of their time working with both client and Stayflexi team members, so the ideal candidate should be clear and structured in both verbal and written communication.
- Excitement about working with clients: This will be an externally focused role, so the ideal candidate should generally enjoy working and communicating with clients and be passionate about creating a positive customer experience for them.
- Organization and track record of getting things done: This role requires managing many projects at once, so the ideal candidate should be able to tackle and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way our firm operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
- The key to success in this role will be communicating effectively with internal and external teams, from C-Levels to front-line engineers.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader who is passionate and can navigate multi-level relationship management, maximizing program and feature adoption, alignment with best practices, and the delivery of the customer’s program goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have large account management experience, be well-versed in cross-team coordination, have escalation management expertise, be a well-organized proactive professional and must possess the ability to think strategically while executing tactically.
- The candidate has had experience building processes, and operating independently, without much guidance and oversight.
- The candidate has a growth mindset, with an inclination to share their best practices, technical expertise and business acumen with others in the team
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology – Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1000+ hotels in 10 different countries and growing rapidly.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Join us to make a difference in hospitality