Business Development Manager
Stayflexi is Modern Operating System for hotels and Vacation rentals based out of San Francisco. Backed by the popular Y Combinator, Ex Blackstone and Ex Airbnb executives.
Ideal candidate should be able to make enterprise level contracts with hospitality owners and hotel chains in USA. To be able to understand customer requirements and communicate with Stayflexi tech team. To be able to travel and create product awareness. To be able to create strong pipelines of connections and sales.
- Strong hold on independent/mid market hospitality market
- Great connections with independent hotel chains and property management companies
- Proven record of enterprise level sales and closures
- Good communication skills
- Proven record of conducting seminars, webinars and public talks
- Good connections in AAHOA, AHLA or similar organizations
- Innovative thinking and resistance to failures is a must
- Familiar with hotel SaaS products – PMS, Channel Manager, Booking Engine, Revenue Management, POS, OTAs, GDS, Metasearches
- Worked previously in well known Hotel SaaS companies, preferably US based.
- 3+ years experience of selling SaaS
- Any experience in hospitality is a bonus
- Minimum bachelors degree, MBA is nice to have
Why you should join Stayflexi
Stayflexi is fundamentally breaking the noon to noon booking model fabric, making every asset of the hotel (rooms, amenities) to be sold on flexible basis. 80% of hotel guests seek for early checkins and late checkouts, 40% of the hotel rooms and amenities are unsold. We are basically enabling true hospitality through technology – Guests should be able to checkin and checkout anytime, and to be able to access hotel amenities with ease.
We are currently offering end to end management and sales platform to hotels, through which hotels can offer direct flexible sales to guests. We are live across 1000+ hotels in 10 different countries and growing rapidly.
Stayflexi’s founding team is alumni of top universities like Carnegie Mellon, Cornell with strong advisory board from hospitality industry. Current team is full of travel enthusiasts and people who invented and worked on cutting edge technologies. Working for Stayflexi is highly engaging and the work culture is perfect amalgam of tech and travel. If you find yourself already part of the team and meet below criteria, we would love to hear from you.