How can I make a quick booking in Reservation Grid?
In order to create a quick booking, go to Reservation Grid and then select the Room category and click on any room on the grid, a quick book pop up will appear. In which you can fill all the details and click
- Booking confirmed pop up will appear as below. You can view the booking in reservation grid or directly view the folio.
- Selecting “View Booking in Grid” will redirect you to the reservation grid and you can select the booking and below pop up will appear.
- The customer information can be edited until check-out
- The booking can be edited by clicking
- The booking can be cancelled by clicking
- The booking can be put to hold here
- If the customer doesn’t’ turn up then the booking can be marked as
- The guest can be marked as checked-in by clicking
- The booking can be extended here
- The booking can be upgraded or moved to a different room category here
- You can here
- Selecting the will appear as below
- You can and here
- Refresh folio and Download folio
- Any payment pending for the particular booking can be cleared during the time of check-out by clicking . Once the payment is settled click on
- Option will provide you each and every room break up as per the booking made.
- You can add “Booking Notes” and “Customer Notes” by clicking