Golden Triangle Tour in India
The tourist circuit which covers three major cities in India, Delhi –Agra –Rajasthan forming a triangular shape is named as Golden Triangle Tour. Each of these places has its own Heritage, Culture and Experience. It is one of the most famous and preferred tours taken by tourists in India. The tour starts with Delhi moving to Agra followed by Rajasthan.
Here is the list of the 10 top most visited places as a tourist when opting for the Golden Triangle Tour.
- India Gate – The structure beautifully built in the heart of Delhi, which was built for the martyrs of the India war I.
- Red Fort – Constructed in 1639 by famous Mughal King Shah Jahan, being one of the most preserved monuments by the government of India.
- Lotus Temple – Located in South Delhi, is the beautiful eye catching lotus shape structure built by the Bahi’s community.
- Qutub Minar – Located in Mehrauli, stunning architecture carrying some Arabic design and Holy Quran mentioned on the wall built by Qutub- ud-Aibek.
- Chandani Chowk – This is Asia’s largest wholesale market.
- Taj Mahal – Built by Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife on the bank of river Ganges, is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Jaipur – The capital city of Rajasthan often called as pink city has various structures , forts and monuments to visit like Amber fort, Hawa Mahal and many more.
- Jodhpur – Often known as the blue city of Rajasthan, famous for its authentic Rajasthani cuisine and Umed Bhavan Palace.
- Jaisalmer – Being the Golden city of Rajasthan, this is the most visited place for Safire and camel rides. Jaisalmer Fort is the most visited place here.
- Mount Abu – This place is famous for hill resorts and camps located in Rajasthan . Dilwara temples, Nakki Lake and the Guru Shikhar temple are the most common places to visit here.
Plan your trip for the Golden Triangle Tour and experience the great hospitality at these places.